Earthwell Solutions offers a “private labeling” program for distributors and businesses who’d like to promote their own brand of high quality, environmentally-friendly green cleaning products.
Whether you currently carry other brands of green cleaning products, or you’d like to sell them for the first time, a private label program may be of interest to you and a great vehicle to promoting “your brand” and “your business.”
Our private label program is perfect for :
- Retailers and natural or health-oriented store owners who want to offer customers a plant-based, green cleaning product line at competitive prices with good profit margins
- Businesses who currently do not carry green cleaning products and have customers who have been requesting them
- Distributors who want to expand their current cleaning product line by promoting their own brand
- Suppliers who sell to the government and organizations required to use safe cleaning products approved by the DfE and that are listed on the USDA’s biopreferred online catalog to comply with biobased purchasing requirements
- Cleaning companies and maid services that would like to provide green cleaning services and then gift customers with your company brand of green cleaning products
- Business start-ups who’d like to have a branded green cleaning product line
When you introduce your own private label of green cleaning products, you decide whether to position your products as a premium line or to market them with a lower competitive price line. Either way, you’ll uphold the mission of helping people convert to non-toxic cleaning products and positively impact their health and the well being of the environment.
Private labeling is available on one or all eight of our green cleaning products in a variety of sizes.
To find out more about our private label program, please email: Sales@Earthwelltech.com or contact us at: 813-379-7441